More policy options than ever before!
Our team is dedicated to providing a positive customer experience by offering you more insurance and policy options. As part of our continued commitment to you, we’ve added more policy options to ensure your coverage fits your needs.
As of October 1, 2016, the following changes will be applied to your auto policy. You can update your policy before these changes take effect by speaking with a Wawanesa Customer Relations Specialist.
- Six month policies offered at renewal and with the purchase of a new auto policy
- Tickets and accidents fall off sooner
- Auto insurance policyholders receive a discount on Wawanesa’s homeowners policy
Expanded Deductible Options
- New deductible options for Comprehensive and Collision
- $100, $200, $300, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,500
Flexible Payment Options
- Monthly Automated Recurring (Equal monthly installments; plus installment fee)*
- Full Pay (100% of total premium down; no installment fee)
- Two Pay (50% of total premium down; one installment, plus installment fee)*
* Installment fees vary by payment plan. A fee of up to $25 will be assessed for payments returned due to insufficient funds. Discontinuing 3 and 9 month pay options effective at renewal.
Increased Rental Expense Coverages
- Switching from two to four rental expense coverage options
- $25 per day to a maximum of $750 per covered loss
- $30 per day to a maximum of $900 per covered loss
- $40 per day to a maximum of $1,200 per covered loss
- $50 per day to a maximum of $1,500 per covered loss
Do you have questions about your Wawanesa Automobile policy? Find the answers in our Automobile Insurance FAQ.